Into the Borderlands will soon be shipping from Goodman Games. It is making it’s debut at Gary Con next weekend, and then will be in stores within a month of the show. If you want to be a part of the first wave of shipping, you need to get your pre-order in now!
What is Into the Borderlands? It’s nothing less than the first volume of our reprint series, Original Adventures Reincarnated. It reprints not one, but two editions of B1: Into the Unknown and B2: The Keep on the Borderlands, the original D&D modules.
Inside this book you will find high-quality scans of the original first edition adventure modules, plus commentary by such gaming luminaries as Luke Gygax and Mike Mearls. Full Fifth Edition conversions of both adventures are included, as well as brand new additional adventure locations to further expand and develop the Borderlands. This is a fully playable mini-campaign to start off your new Fifth Edition adventures, with a distinct old-school vibe.
Want more information? Be sure to check out all of our previous articles about this exciting new volume!
- We announced our partnership with WOTC to produce the reprint module.
- We talk about it more at our What’s New seminar at Gen Con.
- Our progress update from last September.
- An interview with writer Chris Doyle about the challenges of producing the book.
- We provided a FAQ to answer all of your recent questions.
- After that we announced that the book was available for pre-order.
- And then we made this post. Which you are currently reading.
Now you are completely up to date. The only thing left is to purchase your own copy.