The doors of The Smoking Wyrm have opened for the third time, and you are all invited inside!
Tales From The Smoking Wyrm is back with a third issue packed full of great content for your Dungeon Crawl Classics campaign. This Kickstarter offers not only a full 60-page third issue but also great options like a token set and a boxed set version of all three issues!
Here’s some details direct from the Kickstarter:
The third issue will contain seven features, usable by both players and judges! Each article will be featured in greater detail in future Kickstarter updates so you have a good sense of what you will be getting, but here is a short list:
- Patrons: Dor Nyvs—Archomentals were first introduced in the AD&D Fiend Folio as Elemental Princes of Evil, and then expanded upon in the AD&D Manual of the Planes. Here, we bring one of the five earth archomentals to life with a full write-up on how you too, can work with the Dweller at the Core!
- Rites & Rituals, Part III—We finish out our three-part article on rituals with two very cool additions—creating homunculi and making your land float in the sky! Seriously—who doesn’t want a floating fortress!?!
- Cullpepper’s Herbal—More herbs for your game! This time, we feature three closely related fungi from the agaric family—Black, Red, and Death’s Head Agaric are all waiting for you to delve into! No adventurer should be without these fungi!
- The Tentacular—What has five tentacles, a beak for devouring the souls of wizards, and lots of eyes in that cute furry head? This article introduces you to the Tentacular, a monster near and dear to many people’s hearts, that dwells in the largest of cities, or the most deserted of deserts!
- You Too Can Gongfarm!—Expanding the occupations table a bit to make it more racially diverse and equal-opportunistic.
- Onward Retainer, starring the Legion—The third installment of our adventuring comic in an old school style, brought to you by Joel Phillips!
- Wyrm Words—A crossword puzzle of all the Gygaxian words in the third issue—this way, a definition is never in doubt! Also included are the answers to the second issue’s Wyrm Words.
So what are you waiting for? The Smoking Wyrm is open, and this is your chance to grab a seat at the bar! Head on over to their Kickstarter campaign and show your support today!