It’s time to prepare for the upcoming show! The Event Schedule for Spawn of Cyclops Con is now posted.
Event registration will go live on January 29th, which gives you a few days to plan on the games you want to play. And then as soon as registration opens, you can sign up and secure your position. Remember, we’re just over a month from the start of Spawn of Cyclops Con!
And we want you to keep submitting events for Spawn of Cyclops Con! You still have time to get your game in, but there is a deadline so don’t delay!
Now head on over to the TableTop Events page to look at the current Event Schedule! Note that it is subject to change, but it is now open to the public.
This con is about more than just Dungeon Crawl Classics! It also covers D&D of all editions, as well as versions of DCC (MCC, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, etc.). So be ready to get your game on no matter the rules!
Schedule of Important Dates:
- January 2: Event submission is now open – you may submit events that you would like to run as a judge in Spawn of Cyclops Con!
- January 22: Event schedule is now posted
- January 23: Badge sales start
- January 25: SoCC Event Pre-Registration for Volunteers and Judges
- January 29: Event registration opens
- February 25: Last day for ticket refunds. All tickets are final after this point.
- February 26: Spawn of Cyclops Con begins at noon Eastern (16:00 UTC)!
And if you have any additional questions, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional clarity.
We’ll see you in February at Spawn of Cyclops Con!