Bride of Cyclops Con is just a little over a month away, but you can start planning the games you want to play in TODAY!
The initial schedule of events is live over at the TableTop Events page, so you can start putting together your plans for when registration opens on September 20th.
NOTE: This is just the INITIAL schedule of events! Not only are there sure to be more games added to the schedule, but some of them might be shifted around due to conflicts. So keep your eyes on the schedule as it evolves.
Speaking of which, you can still submit your own events for Bride of Cyclops Con! We’re looking for all sorts of games for every system we publish material to support—from DCC RPG to D&D to Metamorphosis Alpha to Broncosaurus Rex, we want it all!
So head on over and check out the schedule for Bride of Cyclops Con! The Bride is getting everything in order for her coming-out party. You do not want to miss out!
This con is about more than just Dungeon Crawl Classics! It also covers D&D of all editions, as well as versions of DCC (MCC, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, etc.). So be ready to get your game on no matter the rules!
Schedule of Important Dates:
- August 17: Event submission is now open – you may submit events that you would like to run as a judge in Bride of Cyclops Con! See Judge FYI below.
- September 4: Event schedule posted
- September 6: Badge sales start
- September 17: BoCC Event Pre-Registration for Volunteers and Judges
- September 20: Event registration opens
- October 14: Last day for ticket refunds. All tickets are final after this point.
- October 16: Bride of Cyclops Con begins at noon Eastern (16:00 UTC)!
We’ll see you in October at Bride of Cyclops Con! Remember to dress appropriately. Black death…er, tie is recommended.