It’s not a dream. It’s not an imaginary adventure. This is a real book, with a real Kickstarter. It is…Phantasmagoria.
The Phantasmagoria Kickstarter is entering it’s final hours, so if you were considering backing this new zine for Dungeon Crawl Classics, time is running out! Phantasmagoria is a science-fantasy zine, with the first issue packed full of content.
Here’s what you can expect from the debut issue:
Five new classes:
- The Automaton: an independent robot discarded by its creator
- The Captain: an inspiring leader and great duelist
- The Gremlin: a tricksy demihuman with technical and magical skills
- The Jovian: an exiled native of a gas giant
- The Star Prince: the final, humanoid stage of a star’s life cycle
And additional material for playing in a science fantasy setting:
- New equipment and weapons
- New 0-level occupations
- Rules for creating spaceships
For more information, check out the recent profile of the upcoming Phantasmagoria zine, and more specifically the man behind it, Chance Philips.
Phantasmagoria is being produced under the open gaming license for Dungeon Crawl Classics, and is not a product created by Goodman Games.