DCC RPG Resources
Check out these resources for more information on DCC RPG!
- Errata and index: Updated 1/27/14 with third printing errata. A handful of rules oversights appear in the first printing of DCC RPG. These have been corrected in the second printing, and the third printing further fixed a few minor issues. Both second and third printing also add an index. Download the errata and index here.
- Character sheets: Download character sheets for use with your DCC RPG game!
- Launch Page: Check out the DCC RPG launch page to preview the full product line with all supporting modules and expansions!
- Art Galleries: DCC RPG features art from many classic D&D illustrators, from the TSR era and modern day! Check out these DCC RPG art galleries:
- GaryCon 2011 Flyer: This flyer from our playtests at Gary Con 2011 previews some of the interior art and module art for DCC RPG! Download the flyer now.
- Playtests: Interested in playtesting DCC RPG? Check out our upcoming playtests thread to see if there’s a session being run near you!
- Suvudu: May 20 interview with Joseph Goodman regarding DCC RPG and more.
- GameKnightReviews: February 3, 2012 interview of Joseph Goodman about DCC RPG and other topics.
- Greifenklaue’s Blog: March 5 interview of Joseph Goodman and Harley Stroh regarding DCC RPG, adventure design, and more! Read the interview: part one and part two
Community: Discuss the DCC RPG on our forums!
Designers’ Diary: Learn more about the RPG design in our regular entries.
- Designer’s diary #1: What It Is, And What It Isn’t
- Designer’s diary #2: Pre-D&D Swords & Sorcery
- Designer’s diary #3: What Do You Mean, “Vancian”? Spellcasting in DCC RPG
- Designer’s diary #4: Adventuring in DCC RPG
Licensed Third Party Publishers: DCC RPG is supported by additional products from third party publishers!
- Visit the 3PP forum to get the latest product announcements.
- Visit the DCC RPG launch page for cover art and additional details.
- Contact us if you are a publisher looking for information on the free license.
Designer and writer: Joseph Goodman
Additional writing: Michael Curtis, Harley Stroh, Dieter Zimmerman
Cover art: Doug Kovacs
Interior art: Jeff Dee, Jeff Easley, Jason Edwards, Tom Galambos, Friedrich Haas, Jim Holloway, Doug Kovacs, Diesel Laforce, William McAusland, Brad McDevitt, Jesse Mohn, Peter Mullen, Russ Nicholson, Erol Otus, Stefan Poag, Jim Roslof, Chad Sergesketter, Chuck Whelon, Mike Wilson
Special thanks to the playtesters at DunDraCon, CondorCon, GenghisCon, GaryCon, North Texas RPG Con, Mount LeConte, GameFest, SaurusCon, Anaheim Mini-Con, Tacticon, Fal-Con, Dicehouse Games, Comic World, and elsewhere!