FINAL HOURS! ACT NOW!
Every year, the tribes of your region gather to celebrate the post-planting festival known as “The Donga.” Each day of this celebration is filled with feasting, rituals, and competitions…As a seeker of your tribe, you are one of the most skilled and adept in the ways of battle. It is for this reason that you and your team have been asked to represent your kinsmen, proving your worth in the feats of strength, agility, stamina, and luck that make up the Tribal Games – Tournament of Champions.
Creator Tim Sattley has put together a plot-driven adventure for Mutant Crawl Classics putting characters in a series of events where the players can test their PCs against each other as well as NPCs from other tribes. He describes it as “the Mutant Crawl Olympics,” and that seems like the perfect comparison to us. And now you can support it on this third-party Kickstarter campaign!
This module includes:
- A fun and thematically correct adventure you can fit into any MCC/Post-Apocalyptic/Tribal campaign setting.
- 30 pages of content, including worksheets and scoring tables to help run your games and track your individual events.
- Setting descriptions, alternative uses, and multiple hooks into future events.
- Ways to use it as part of an existing campaign, or as a standalone module
- This module is designed for use at any PC level (1-5), including PCs of different levels.
- Conversion rules to run as a 0-level funnel: “The Contest of the Commons”
- Conversion rules to run as a tournament event for Free DCC days and/or con event.
- Read aloud text for each scenario
- Alternate events and additional role playing scenarios to add into your base game.
- Ways to fit this adventure into any time slot from 30 minutes up to 6 hours of play time.
The Kickstarter is ending in a matter of hours! This is your last chance to support this fantastic adventure on Kickstarter! Head on over and show your support today!