Kalamazoo, MI 19 July The Tower out of Time @ Odyssey Games

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, michaelcurtis, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Cthulhuoid
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Kalamazoo, MI 19 July The Tower out of Time @ Odyssey Games

Post by Cthulhuoid »

Gamers!

Come down to Odyssey Games on the 19th @ 1pm and have Judge Luukass the Madd run you through the Dungeon Crawl Classics special module "The Tower out of Time" by Michael Curtis.

By playing in this game you will be participating in the official World Tour 2014!

A great thank you to Joe Goodman for providing this exclusive gem for our crew, and to Odyssey Games for hosting us.

Specially designed pre-gens from the author will be provided for the adventure. If you have "funky" dice, please bring them, and if you want to use the purple sorcerer app - please do so.

There may or may not be swag from Goodman Games by the time of the event; however if you do pre-register I will get it to you post game if it arrives late.

This is a 6 player capped module, and I will take first come first serve interest, reply to this thread to register or email me. Continue to check this thread here for an update on the player roster.

As with most RPG's this game, based on player interaction may run over. I'd hate to be a "horrible judge of time" (heheh), but expect this to last at least 5 hours. If you stop and smell all the flowers, it may be longer; if you throw yourselves onto your enemy's spears it will be shorter. /grin
While I have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to plug Jon Marr's http://purplesorcerer.com pledge drive. He needs help keeping the awesome app and tools funded. If you've ever used his app or tools, you know it's for free and awesome.

Finally, in the mean time, check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep65rr-9qjQ out. If it's not Appendix N the cartoon, I don't know what is.

FINAL Roster for the Tower out of Time:
Player 1: Crazy Bill Tennyson
Player 2: Christian Smucker
Player 3: Mr. Dan
Player 4: Jeremy Lasseigne
Player 5: Ethan Lasseigne
Player 6: Jackie Tennyson

Tentative Spots: Jared, Josh, Friend of Josh, Garrison
Last edited by Cthulhuoid on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Judge Roy Snyder
Wolfskin1982
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Kalamazoo, MI 19 July The Tower out of Time @ Odyssey Ga

Post by Wolfskin1982 »

Sign me up dude. This is Christian Smucker.
Cthulhuoid
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Kalamazoo, MI 19 July The Tower out of Time @ Odyssey Ga

Post by Cthulhuoid »

2 down 4 to go!
Judge Roy Snyder

Return to “DCC RPG Community”