Why have huge chunks of a mysterious sorcerer’s floating castle begun to rain down on the quiet village of Neverthawes?
The Frost Fang Expedition challenges PCs to reach the top of a frozen and treacherous peak on a mission of discovery: why have huge chunks of a mysterious sorcerer’s floating castle begun raining down on the once quiet village of Neverthawes? The quest for answers will uncover hidden motives, fearsome foes, and deadly environments galore!
- 72 digest-sized pages of level one Dungeon Crawl Classics carnage!
- Easily adaptable to any old school system.
- An ‘instant action’ adventure with tips to play in a single 4-hour session (perfect for cons or demos), but with enough backstory for extended campaign play.
- A 40 page appendix PDF is available containing judging tips, patron sheets, a host of paper miniatures, and easily printable versions of every map and image in the adventure (to be used as handouts or judge’s aids).
- From the author of the best-selling Nebin Pendlebrook’s Perilous Pantry (including tips on how to link the two adventures).
Published by: Purple Sorcerer Games
Written by: Mark Bishop
Art by: Mark Bishop, Jon Marr