While Earth was ravaged by the Drop, strange entities, unknown to modern humanity, roiled in the depths of space.
Issue 2 features:
- New ways to use living, sentient, and incubating equipment.
- New items for clerics to use.
- 3 new classes!
- – The reality binder, a mage that acts as a siege tower.
- – The fear engine, a bard that communes with living weapons.
- – The roof jumper, a rogue that spends its time on rooftops and in alleys while releasing ravens.
- 3 new spells for all of your door directors. Yes, the domain of doors is here.
- 9 new bestiary entries ranging from flesh centipedes, elevators, and living doors to t-rexes with laser rifles.
- 20 new 0-level occupations so you can roll up new funnel goers.
- As well as some lucky signs and a new language table.
This product is compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role-Playing Game.
Published by: Orbital Intelligence
Written by: Sean Richer
Cover by: El Huervo / Niklas Åkerblad
Art by: 2headedgiant(.com), RabidBlackDog / Krzysztof Bieniawski, Shane O’Neil, James Everett Jackson, Michael Weeks, Sam Mameli, and Andy Hopp
Layout by: Glynn Seal
Additional contributors: Fiona Maeve Geist and Jarrett Crader