Tales from the Smoking Wyrm, a DCC fanzine, returns with a second issue of hand-crafted articles, comics, and puzzles for DCC fans of all ages!
The Wyrm is big fan of gaming zines of all stripes, and we hope to bring you the same high-quality content for a DCC audience! Our first issue contains 8 features, usable by players and judges alike!
- King of Beasts as Patron—Bonding with the wild side gives you distinct advantages!
- Dwarven Jäger—A subclass of dwarf with a very useful skillset.
- Ritual Magic, Part II—A close-up look at three rituals aimed at those of religious bent. Want to know why unholy creatures burst into flames when they cross the threshold into holy ground—this will tell you, along with other mysteries. Includes rules for Pious Deed die.
- Culpepper’s Herbal—More herbs for your game. We continue building out an herbal catalog that all adventurers can take advantage of, even in the darkest of times.
- The Shoggoth—A classic monster from deep in our adventuring subconscious finally flexes its full muscles! Also includes a Find Familiar spell for Cthulhu cultists to gain Shoggoth familiars!
- Wyrm Words—A word find puzzle of all the Gygaxian words in the second issue—this way, a definition is never in doubt!
- Onward Retainer—Starring the Legion—The second installment of an adventuring comic in the old school style
This is the standard edition version of issue 2.
Published by: Blind Visionary Publications
Written by: B. Gilkison, J. Okszewski, J. Harmon, J. Phillips, and T. Stamper
Art by: J. Phillips, B. Maikisch, C.Vance, C. Stamper, and T. Stamper