Can you muster the courage to confront the terror that waits beyond Nebin Pendlebrook’s unexpectedly perilous pantry?
The tiny village of Bitterweed Barrow is unaccustomed to mysterious tunnels, missing halflings, or the need for brave adventurers, but now it has all three! Can a band of gong-farmers and shoe-cobblers muster the courage to descend into the darkness and confront the terror that waits beyond Nebin Pendlebrook’s unexpectedly perilous pantry?
Designed to be completed in a single furious session, this Instant Action 0-Level DCC adventure drops your players into peril straight away. Dangerous foes, wicked traps, and ancient secrets await!
- 42 pages of classic 6’x9′ digest-format old-school b/w dungeon fun!
- Designed to be completed in a single 4-hour session, perfect for convention or demo play, but with enough hooks to become a centerpiece for your beginning campaign.
- 37 page appendix contains paper miniatures of every combatant, initiative cards, battlemaps of the entire dungeon, and printable pics of every image in the adventure.
- Humanitarion Orc: “This is one of those rare purchases that I honestly think should be more expensive and it would still be totally worth it.”
- Just Another Old School Gaming Blog: “It might just be the perfect introductory adventure for folk new to tabletop and to the Dungeons Crawl Classics RPG in particular.”
Published by: Purple Sorcerer Games
Written by: Mark Bishop
Art by: Mark Bishop and Jon Marr