Triumph & Technology Won by Mutants & Magic
You’re no zero.
You’re a wasteland wanderer: a mutant, a seeker, a robot-killer, a stoic shaman guarding forgotten ancient sciences. You seek triumph and technology, winning it with mutations and magic, soaked in the radiation and quantum fields of the mutated, the savage, the semi-sentient, and the artificially intelligent. There are treasures to be won in the taboo lands and ruins, and you shall have them.
Return to the glory days of science fiction gaming with the Mutant Crawl Classics Role Playing Game. Adventure like it’s 1978 again, with modern rules grounded in the origins of post-apocalyptic role-playing. Fast play, a mysterious future, and 100% compatibility with the DCC RPG system await you — just activate your artifact…
What makes MCC RPG great? Glad you asked…
- It’s a fast and easy-to-learn system that is perfect for all ages.
- MCC is 100% compatible with Dungeon Crawl Classics, allowing for easy conversion of DCC modules and even crossover events.
- A unique character creation system that funnels potential adventurers through a zero-level game to create a PC you know from the ground up.
- Over a dozen adventure modules are currently available to use in your campaign, with more on the way.
- Includes the introductory adventure Assault on the Sky-High Tower to get you into the game quickly.
Rules Set: MCC RPG, an OGL system fully compatible with DCC RPG.
Written by: Jim Wampler
Cover art by: Doug Kovacs
hardcover + PDF format