Dragonkin are bequeathed greed and ambition, but lack the power to claim it. No matter what they do, they can’t escape one ever-present fact: they are the spawn of dragons, but they live in the world of man. The Complete Guide to Dragonkin examines these half-bloods in all their forms, from those spawned by polymorphed dragons to the mutant creatures produced by arcane egg-sculpting. It features rules for dragonkin PCs and monsters, new feats and racial templates, four new prestige classes, rules for ancient dragons that ascend to the power of gods, and more! Like all Complete Guides, it is 100% stand-alone and world-neutral.
- Rules for all kinds of humanoid dragonkin, from half-dragons to the wyrmbred, creatures raised by dragons but not of draconic blood
- Expanded rules for playing dragonkin characters, including more than two dozen new feats useful for dragonkin PCs
- Four new prestige classes: the phlebotomist, whiplord, wyrm-dedicate, and primal beastman
- Rules for draconic egg sculpting, which allows magic users to alter a dragon’s form while it’s still in the egg
- New categories for dragons — the avatar and supreme avatar — and rules for ancient dragons so powerful they can rival gods and grant spells to followers, including stats for the avatars of each dragon race
- And much more, all of it compatible with the 3.5 revision!
72 pages plus covers.
Writer: Bret Boyd
Cover Artist: Michael Erickson
Interior Artists: Ilya Astrakhan, Brian England, David Griffith, Claudio Muniz, Alejandro Villen Real