4e DCCs

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

ChristinaStiles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

4e DCCs

Post by ChristinaStiles »

I broke down and purchased some of the new adventures. I'm not running 4e, but I bought because I've always enjoyed the DCC adventures. There's some good stuff here, guys. I'm enjoying the reads.
Christina Stiles
DCC #21 Assault on Stormbringer Castle, DCC #22 The Stormbringer Juggernaut, DCC #49: Palace in the Wastes; Dragonmech: The Last City, 2nd Age of Walkers, Steam Warriors
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: 4e DCCs

Post by Treebore »

Glad to hear it! It bugs me when people are influenced by my opinions to spend money and then don't like it.

So do you agree with what I said about Punjar?

Also, if you got DCC 53 (the first Punjar) there should be a survey card in it, fill it out and send it in and you can get that free Punjar PDF from last years Free RPG Day.

I think DCC 54 or 55 has the card too.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
ChristinaStiles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: 4e DCCs

Post by ChristinaStiles »

Treebore wrote: So do you agree with what I said about Punjar?

Also, if you got DCC 53 (the first Punjar) there should be a survey card in it, fill it out and send it in and you can get that free Punjar PDF from last years Free RPG Day.

I think DCC 54 or 55 has the card too.
Hey, Treebore! Yep, Punjar looks interesting. I purchased several of the adventures, and will make my way through them after I get through ConCarolinas (got C&C games to prep). Thanks for the heads up on the card. I sent it in.
Christina Stiles
DCC #21 Assault on Stormbringer Castle, DCC #22 The Stormbringer Juggernaut, DCC #49: Palace in the Wastes; Dragonmech: The Last City, 2nd Age of Walkers, Steam Warriors

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”