The Veiled Society?

Discuss our deluxe versions of classic adventure modules and more, presented in their original edition/format, with updates for 5e or DCC RPG!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

BASH MAN
Ill-Fated Peasant

The Veiled Society?

Post by BASH MAN »

You know what I think would make a great OAR product? B6: The Veiled Society! It is a city adventure where the PCs must solve a murder and navigate the politics of street gangs and crime families in a major city.

This one would be *RIPE* for add-on content that would turn this from being a short city adventure into a whole city campaign. Adding locations and factions to the city, having random quests and encounters the PCs might have on the city streets, etc.
rustleinthewoods
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Astral Games

Re: The Veiled Society?

Post by rustleinthewoods »

That would be great! But it seems that the OAR has moved away from WotC-owned titles. I'm guessing they'd have to re-negotiate that license. There are other threads here with suggestions for next OAR product.

Additionally, if the above is the case, it would probably be a good idea to change the name of this forum from "Original Adventures Reincarnated (TSR Adventures for 1e & 5e)" to something like "Original Adventures Reincarnated (Adventures for 1e & 5e)". I.e. drop the "TSR" part since that will no longer be true as soon as OAR #7: Dark Tower ships.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: The Veiled Society?

Post by GnomeBoy »

rustleinthewoods wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:07 am ...probably a good idea to change the name of this forum...
True.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Original Adventures Reincarnated”