The Lost City Release Date?

Discuss our deluxe versions of classic adventure modules and more, presented in their original edition/format, with updates for 5e or DCC RPG!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

arcadayn
Wild-Eyed Zealot

The Lost City Release Date?

Post by arcadayn »

What is the status of The Lost City? I pre ordered several months ago, and it was slated for release on 6/15. Can't seem to find any updated info.
King_Jemnai
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Game Depot

Re: The Lost City Release Date?

Post by King_Jemnai »

I was wondering that to as Amazon had it as 15th but not July 1.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

As fans, we all know as much as we know. We're waiting for more info...

Delays in local and worldwide shipping have been an issue in recent months and that may be a factor.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
King_Jemnai
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Game Depot

Post by King_Jemnai »

Okay just curious since planning this as my first time running 5th ed. I am usually PF with 3x modules gm.
GreenGaul
Gongfarmer
FLGS: King Kong Comics

Post by GreenGaul »

As suspected, I just heard it was delayed at the printers but just arrived and should start shipping this week for pre-orders, July for regular orders.
Can't wait. :)
thestarsarehigh
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Blue Bridge Games

Post by thestarsarehigh »

I got a shipping notice last week, USPS says I’ll get it Thursday. 🎉
mickeyflint
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Highlander Games

Post by mickeyflint »

So I ordered mine through GameNerdz. They have ZERO info on when they are going to be shipping. I was following a listing on amazon which originally was set to ship on 7/7 then moved back to 7/10 and when I checked today it is now back to NOVEMBER 30th!!!!!!!

Does any Goodman Games staff check these forums? It feels silly asking if they don't :lol:
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

It's mostly a fan forum, but the staff and writers do sometimes visit... :wink:

Can't say anything about the GameNerdz situation, but The Lost City is shipping to direct customers and should be showing up in the hands of retailers who have ordered it, if it hasn't already.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Randomdays
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Coliseum of Comics

Post by Randomdays »

I came late to the party, just finding out about the OARs 2 weeks ago. I ordered the first 3 from Amazon at a discounted price from the full $50. They arrived a day early last Thursday. Packing wasn't that great - each book was in a separate plastic bag so no scuffing between the books, but no other padding so they could bounce around a bit in the box.

I per-ordered B4 from here. I got a 1st email telling me the order was received, a 2nd saying it was being processed with a note saying I would get a 3rd email when it was shipped with tracking info. I never got the 3rd email but the book arrived on Saturday. Packed much better than Amazon. My only minor gripe was a couldn't use the promo code on a pre-order to get a free copy of The Dragon that they're offering.

Almost like an early Christmas having all 4 to go over. I still had some copies of B2 and X1, but my S3 and B4 copies are long gone, as well as my X2 which I'll be picking up when its available

Of the 4 books, I like the last one best. Not as much bloat with multiple copies of the original module, plus I like how they fleshed out the lower levels.

Hope you get yours soon and can enjoy it.

RD

Return to “Original Adventures Reincarnated”