MCC Printings?

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Leg1on
Far-Sighted Wanderer

MCC Printings?

Post by Leg1on »

Hi All,

What is the latest printing of the rulebook?

I have a KS 1st print.

I have no errata info.

I've read on here the great work done to get the word out on that stuff. Thanks for that, guys!

If 2nd is the latest, is there a plan for a corrected -- and possibly expanded -- 3rd printing?

Thanks,

L
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: MCC Printings?

Post by GnomeBoy »

The only part of that which I can address is that it's unlikely for there to be an "expanded" version. Corrected, yes; expanded contents (beyond maybe the included adventure), no -- not if the past decade of GG printing history is anything to go by. DCC has not been expanded, and I would be very surprised if MCC broke that mold.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Leg1on
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Leg1on »

Thanks.

I'll muddle along with my 2nd printing pdf until they get around to a corrected 3rd print physical.

L
Melfast
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Empire Games

Post by Melfast »

@Legion

You may have already looked at this post, but I think it is the closest thing to what you are looking for. I took all the potential errata identified by folks on this board and compared it to the changes between the 1st and 2nd edition books. I found there are still some that were missed and others that I think should be added to the list.

https://goodman-games.com/forums/viewto ... 84&t=49158

Happy gaming...

Melfast
DavetheLost
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DavetheLost »

Jim Wampler just said that a new printing is in the works. Possibly new cover and probably corrected errata, but no substantial revision or new content.
Melfast
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Empire Games

Post by Melfast »

That's great to hear. Hopefully it will cover all the things in the identified errata. I realize it probably won't include any of the recommendations for updates based on what Jim said.

This posting at Goodman Games confirms a reprint is coming: https://goodman-games.com/store/product ... ng-game-2/

Happy Gaming...

-- Melfast
Leg1on
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Leg1on »

Thanks for that info!

I'll keep my multi-faceted eyes peeled.

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”