IT IS HERE

Fritz Leiber's Lankhmar setting, home to the legendary Fafhrd and Gray Mouser, is the first officially licensed setting for the DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

IT IS HERE

Post by catseye yellow »

well in pdf. it is great! congrats to mister curtis and the whole team who did swell job on such demanding project. still haven't read through adventures but core books are superb. i came for alternate rules but lankhmar section is simply beautiful. thanks guys!
michaelcurtis
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: IT IS HERE

Post by michaelcurtis »

We're glad you're finding DCC Lankhmar to your liking. I hope you agree that the long wait to get it ready was worth it. I think you're going to enjoy the adventures too! Thanks for the kind words.
Scrivener of strange tales, part-time madman, and odd word aficionado.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: IT IS HERE

Post by Raven_Crowking »

michaelcurtis wrote:We're glad you're finding DCC Lankhmar to your liking. I hope you agree that the long wait to get it ready was worth it. I think you're going to enjoy the adventures too! Thanks for the kind words.
I don't know about all of the other "additional writing" credits, but Michael Curtis really gave clear direction on what he wanted in terms of the work I did. He really did more than just lead writing and research: he was the midwife who did all the prenatal care and delivered DCC Lankhmar to the world.

It was a privilege to contribute.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.

Return to “DCC Lankhmar”