Question on Through the Cotillion of Hours - SPOILERS WITHIN

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

KesselZero
Gongfarmer

Question on Through the Cotillion of Hours - SPOILERS WITHIN

Post by KesselZero »

I recently ran my party through Through the Cotillion of Hours and had an absolute blast. The mage made it to the end alone just as the dwarf caused the 13th chime to ring, which was a wonderful moment of frustration for the players. I plan on sending them back in when the time is right; however, I found what seems to be a typo that forced me to house-rule that final moment.

SPOILERS FOLLOW!

The description for Area 13 reads, "The demon’s mouth is the key to the secret door; a character who reaches within will discover a switch that causes the whole demon’s face to pivot, allowing access to Area 13." Presumably this should read Area 10-B, and thus Somnos? Otherwise I can't figure a way for the party to reach Somnos, unless it's through Area 10-A, which reads in part: "A character that progresses up the eastern stairway enters Area 13. A character that passes up the western stairway wakes up." Perhaps that should read Area 10-B?

Thanks!
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Question on Through the Cotillion of Hours - SPOILERS WI

Post by Raven_Crowking »

You are correct, sir.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”