DCC modules best suited for "Hubris"

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

DeathKnight4044
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Comikazi

DCC modules best suited for "Hubris"

Post by DeathKnight4044 »

I'll be starting up a campagin soon using Hubris as the game world. Does anyone have some suggestions for the most fitting DCC modules for that setting?
wrathofzombie
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Millennium Games

Re: DCC modules best suited for "Hubris"

Post by wrathofzombie »

Sorry for the late response- just saw this. I'm the author/publisher of Hubris. There are two adventures in the back of the book- a Level Zero funnel and a 1st level adventure. If neither of those are of interest to you and your group- I have kicked off several campaigns using Sailors on the Starless Sea and People of the Pit.
SublimeSabrosa
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Gaming Goat

Re: DCC modules best suited for "Hubris"

Post by SublimeSabrosa »

Sorry for the even later response ...
Have you found or used any modules that fit for your campaign?

I'm kicking off my first run of DCC tomorrow, will be using Hubris, with the Creep, Skrag, Creep Halloween module as the funnel. I'm going through the module and adding things from Hubris, like the random role when finding a victim and what equipment they have, which will include weapons and gear from Hubris. I'm not finished making notes/additions but I think this is an excellent module to present the DCC world and Hubris, to my players.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”