Tower of the Black Pearl...WOW!

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Tower of the Black Pearl...WOW!

Post by DM Cojo »

Just got my copy of "Tower of the Black Pearl" last week, and read it this weekend. What an amazing adventure...Harley's work never ceases to impress me! This will be my next level 1 adventure after we finish "People of the Pit." Daniel Bishop's DCC RPG conversion is also seamless...I would have thought this was written for DCC RPG from the start. Well done, gentleman!
Angerforce
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Tower of the Black Pearl...WOW!

Post by Angerforce »

Sounds great Cojo! I'm so bummed that it went out of stock literally the day I ordered a big batch of books the week before last. I have heard great things about it all over the internet, and that it can even be used as a funnel. Let us know how it went after you've run it!

/Judge Angerforce
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

I have some brief notes on doing conversions in the first issue of DAMN! when it comes out.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by DM Cojo »

Raven_Crowking wrote:I have some brief notes on doing conversions in the first issue of DAMN! when it comes out.
Very cool...i will look forward to that!

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”