New Dungeon Crawl Companion Series

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

BanjoJohn
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: there are a few but I dont really consider any of them as my main flgs

New Dungeon Crawl Companion Series

Post by BanjoJohn »

Late but hopefully not least to the party, Heavy Metal Adventures has formed to provide third party content for DCC RPG.
Right now we have "Dungeon Crawl Companion #1 - Optional Class Rules" out now on DriveThruRPG, providing some extra rules/abilities for the 7 core classes in the main rulebook.

So far we have enough material planned out for about 10 Dungeon Crawl Companion releases, but we are always looking for feedback on any topics you wish were covered more in depth in DCC RPG that could be covered in our mini-zine series, as well as providing updates in our FAQ sections for each product to answer questions or provide additional clarification.

We also have some settings and adventures planned that we are working on, so keep an eye open!
thogard
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: New Dungeon Crawl Companion Series

Post by thogard »

Sounds cool!

Could you post a link to the zine? Any other online presence for the project?
BanjoJohn
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by BanjoJohn »

Right now it's only available on Drive Thru RPG
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/37 ... lass-Rules

I'm planning on starting a podcast about DCC RPG and other RPGs in general, soon. But no other social media at this point, other than the email address Heavy Metal Adventures at protonmail dot com for contact on feedback or questions.
BanjoJohn
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by BanjoJohn »

Dungeon Crawl Companion #2 "Goblinoid Mutagenesis" is going through the submission process right now. This mini zine covers the topic of goblins, and offers a new way to make a goblin tribe for one-offs and campaigns so that your players will be surprised with the mutations and adaptations they have made to fit the environments they are being placed in.
BanjoJohn
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by BanjoJohn »

DCC#2: Goblinoid Mutagenesis is live!
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/37 ... s_id=18745

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”