The Last Will and Testament of Obediah Felkner - Kickstarter

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

The Last Will and Testament of Obediah Felkner - Kickstarter

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Gaming Friends! The Last Will and Testament of Obediah Felkner Kickstarter has gone live.

Three years in the making, this is the horror-themed western for DCC you’ve been waiting for!

The art in this adventure has been lovingly crafted by folks you all know and love: FRK Pyron, Stefan Poag, Danny Prescott, Sonya Prince, and Aaron Robinson have all brought some of their best work to the project creating images that are evocative and sometimes haunting.

And as always, my longtime editor, Judge Jen Brinkman has provided her editorial talent to ensure that the product is polished and professional.

Please take a look at the campaign, consider supporting, and spread the word. We’re all very proud of this adventure and are looking forward to bringing it to life.

GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: The Last Will and Testament of Obediah Felkner - Kicksta

Post by GnomeBoy »

WooHoo!

Good luck!
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
herecomethejudge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by herecomethejudge »

I see it's funded already! That's good.

I'd be using it with BPBM since learning Dark Trails looks like way too much work at this point, and BPBM is sufficient.
Mat Mobile
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: L'abyss

Post by Mat Mobile »

I backed this and look forward to playing it with Dark Trails RPG.

Since I'm from Canada I only backed it at the 6$ level for a PDF copy and will print and bind it locally. Which is fine because it's what I do with all my DCC adventures. Shipping fee is never worth it.

I really hope it makes it to stretch goal $4,000. I love DCC adventures and an additional 4 pages would be great!
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Mat Mobile wrote:I backed this and look forward to playing it with Dark Trails RPG.

Since I'm from Canada I only backed it at the 6$ level for a PDF copy and will print and bind it locally. Which is fine because it's what I do with all my DCC adventures. Shipping fee is never worth it.

I really hope it makes it to stretch goal $4,000. I love DCC adventures and an additional 4 pages would be great!
Thank you so much! We are only a couple bucks away from the $4K goal so I'm going to start doing layout this weekend to see what all I can fit in there. My gut feel is to do NPC cards for the four main characters in the story - I had originally wanted to include them, but they got left on the editing room floor in the first draft.

Thanks for backing.
Stephen
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

herecomethejudge wrote:I see it's funded already! That's good.

I'd be using it with BPBM since learning Dark Trails looks like way too much work at this point, and BPBM is sufficient.
BPBM issue #1 was one of the original inspirations for writing it, so you'll be in good hands.
Thanks for backing!

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”