!! Saga of the Rat King/ Flip Book !!

Discussion of DCC modules published under 1E and C&C rules by Goodman Games, as well as conversions to other systems by fans.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

!! Saga of the Rat King/ Flip Book !!

Post by Harley Stroh »

... are available over on Nobleknight.com while supplies last. If you want these 1E adventures but didn't get them at Gen Con, don't wait too long. We sold out by Friday morning, and I'm expecting Noble Knight to sell out in short order.

Linkage: https://www.nobleknight.com/default.asp
//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
JZavoda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: !! Saga of the Rat King/ Flip Book !!

Post by JZavoda »

Harley Stroh wrote:... are available over on Nobleknight.com while supplies last. If you want these 1E adventures but didn't get them at Gen Con, don't wait too long. We sold out by Friday morning, and I'm expecting Noble Knight to sell out in short order.

Linkage: https://www.nobleknight.com/default.asp
//H
Defintely. These aren't going to last long. The Rat King is with the Noble Knight logo from what it says on the site. Is the flip book the same as the convention printing or does it have the NK logo as well?
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

I believe that only the RK comes with the Noble Knight logo. (It doesn't reflect this in the sale photo.)

Note that the Free RPG Day material is still available. You get to pick one with any order. So if you missed Punjar, order one of the AD&D adventures and get Punjar for free.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
JZavoda
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by JZavoda »

Harley Stroh wrote:I believe that only the RK comes with the Noble Knight logo. (It doesn't reflect this in the sale photo.)

Note that the Free RPG Day material is still available. You get to pick one with any order. So if you missed Punjar, order one of the AD&D adventures and get Punjar for free.

//H
Is that at NK? I didn't se e any mention of it when I ordered.
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by tacojohn4547 »

Are the two Gen Con 1st Edition special releases going to be available in pdf format? If so, will they be available from the usual electronic media vendors (YourGamesNow, RPGNow, DriveThruRPG and Paizo)?

I know there is a sunset date for these pdfs that is probably tied to the 3.5E sunset date (Oct 1), but I've had a few requests for/questions about these being available in pdf.

Thanks for the good times,

tacojohn4547
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yes, they'll be available as PDF's, but not until mid to late October. We have a lot of PDF releases to get through in the next couple months!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Saga of the Rat King is now available in PDF form:

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php? ... s_id=58756
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC Modules - Alternate Systems (1E, C&C, etc.)”