NWN2 Module of DDC 1#:Idyll's of the Rat King Update

Discussion of DCC modules published under 1E and C&C rules by Goodman Games, as well as conversions to other systems by fans.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Delak
Ill-Fated Peasant

NWN2 Module of DDC 1#:Idyll's of the Rat King Update

Post by Delak »

I had a great deal of time to work on my module this weekend and was able to get the following done.

Finished a custom respawn script. I am not going to give to much away on this but in certain areas of the module something will happen when the player and all companions die. Also there is NO Respawn allowed. So save, save and save often.

Started working on the companions mostly just how they would look so far. I still need to add detail to them.

The starting area is 90% done and that includes sounds, lighting and such. Just some minor details to add and one trigger.

The town of Silverton as been laid out. I just need to add in the npcs, sounds, lighting and some detail to make it come alive.

The design document is done for the most part so I will be making that a pdf version and updating the NWVault entry with it.

I know it doesnt look like much but I have learned a few things I didnt know how to do and also did a lot of reading on how to do somethings that will be coming up namely how to make a village/town/city seem alive.

Stop over at my blog for screenshots.

Thats it for now. As always comments/feedback welcome.

Check out my development blog
http://delaksblog.blogspot.com
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Cool! I might not have a ton of time to give you detailed feedback, but I'll mos def check yer blogged screenies.
Delak
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Delak »

Thanks Ogrepuppy any feedback you can give would be great.

Return to “DCC Modules - Alternate Systems (1E, C&C, etc.)”