Would like more SHUDDER MOUNTAIN material!

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Woodland Mutant
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Mayhem Games, Des Moines, IA

Would like more SHUDDER MOUNTAIN material!

Post by Woodland Mutant »

I love the Chained Coffin boxed set. It's full of awesome, very creepy background material suitable for any campaign world. The potential adventures, weird story lines and terrible horrors that lurk in the deep caverns and woodlands is infinite.

I'd love to see some more adventures, NPC's and maybe some more development into the three demons patrons touched on. The eerie Appalachian influences are what make Chained Coffin adventures so fricking cool.

Hope more stuff is in the works!

--A devoted fan of DCC.
michaelcurtis
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Would like more SHUDDER MOUNTAIN material!

Post by michaelcurtis »

I'm glad you enjoy the Shudder Mountain material. I have a tremendously good time writing it!

From your post, it sounds like you might not be aware that two additional Shudder Mountain releases are currently available. You can find them on the webstore here:

Tales of the Shudder Mountains

Death Among the Pines

Also, a new Shudder Mountain patron can be found in the Gen Con 2017 Program

Rest assured that I'm not done with the Shudders by a long shot. I'll have more stuff coming when time in the release schedule allows.
Scrivener of strange tales, part-time madman, and odd word aficionado.
Woodland Mutant
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Mayhem Games, Des Moines, IA

Re: Would like more SHUDDER MOUNTAIN material!

Post by Woodland Mutant »

michaelcurtis wrote:I'm glad you enjoy the Shudder Mountain material. I have a tremendously good time writing it!

From your post, it sounds like you might not be aware that two additional Shudder Mountain releases are currently available. You can find them on the webstore here:

Tales of the Shudder Mountains

Death Among the Pines

Also, a new Shudder Mountain patron can be found in the Gen Con 2017 Program

Rest assured that I'm not done with the Shudders by a long shot. I'll have more stuff coming when time in the release schedule allows.
Hey thanks, I didn't know those were out. They're on my "Christmas presents to myself list" now. ;) Thanks for the reply!

Return to “DCC RPG General”