GenCon Playtest

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

GenCon Playtest

Post by fathead »

I have a few players interested in a DCC RPG playtest, and was wondering if anyone was planning to run a playtest at Gencon.
Dark Oracle of Gaming
Abchiptop
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: GenCon Playtest

Post by Abchiptop »

I don't have tickets yet, if I go, it'll probably be Saturday. Id be willing to run in the open gaming area (too late to get on the schedule) i'll keep everyone posted
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

Sounds good to me. We're in the same boat (no tickets yet, and we're looking at attending Saturday). Basically, this will be the only game we'll probably get in (the rest will probably be exhibit hall and board game demos).

We can bring 3-4 players to the table.
Dark Oracle of Gaming
Abchiptop
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Abchiptop »

I wound up not getting a single day off for the weekend, so I'm not gonna be able to make it :( I wish my FLGS was more F and would let me run it, but he can't sell it yet so he won't let me.
Blah.
Hamakto
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Hamakto »

We might be willing to do a session on Saturday. The Blood Kings and company (our group hit 9 this year) are down for Gen Con. Our schedule is pretty full right now, but I think we have time on Saturday morning/afternoon. We are mostly out for the night as we are all in a Shadowrun Tourney.

If you are interested, we can swap email addresses to coordinate further.
Andy
Blood Kings
2007 & 2008 DCC Tourney Champion
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

Hamakto wrote:We might be willing to do a session on Saturday. The Blood Kings and company (our group hit 9 this year) are down for Gen Con. Our schedule is pretty full right now, but I think we have time on Saturday morning/afternoon. We are mostly out for the night as we are all in a Shadowrun Tourney.

If you are interested, we can swap email addresses to coordinate further.
Andy,

We actually have already lined up a playtest now. Thanks for the offer though!

The Blood Kings are up to 9 members? How are you going to split up the team once the DCC Tourney comes back?! ;)
Dark Oracle of Gaming
romprecentor
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by romprecentor »

Headed to Gen Con and interested in a play test of DCC RPG. Anyone looking for players? I'll be there Sat. - Sun. Have 0 level mob ready to be thinned out! romprecentor(at)yahoo.com
-Adananx the Awesome.

http://www.epicwords.com/campaigns/2077

Pbp Secret of Bone Hill characters:
Portly Trim, Cleric 1st (Barber) L, AC: 11, Str 10, Agi 11, Stm 8(-1), Per 11, Int 8(-1), Lck 12, hp 5, 21 cp, Razor, 2 x torches, large sack, scissors, candle, Improvised wooden buckler.
Fritz, Thief 1st, (Wainwright) C, AC: 10, Str 9, Agi 12, Stm 10, Per 16(+2), Int 12, Lck 13(+1), hp 5, 7 cp, club, flint & steel, lg sack(tomatoes), flask(water), black book, crowbar.

Return to “DCC RPG General”