What would you like to see for AoC8 (and others)

A forum dedicated to our new line of officially licensed Call of Cthulhu adventure modules.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

boneguard
Wild-Eyed Zealot

What would you like to see for AoC8 (and others)

Post by boneguard »

I really enjoy the AoC serie and although I'm sure they have tons for ideas, I'm wondering what members of the community would like to see in the future installements.

Personally, I would like to see:
1) A return of the Twins form Death in Luxor.
2) A Transylvanian Adventure with a primer concerning (Romania, Moldavia, Bulgaria and surrounding Nation)
3) A Turkish Adventure (The Cappadocia area could be good)
4) An Arabian Desert Adventure
5) A Sahara Desert Adventure (Maybe the legendary city of Tombuctu).
6) A Himalaya/Tibet adventure with the Yeti or the Migo
sheriffharry
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: What would you like to see for AoC8 (and others)

Post by sheriffharry »

I've been playing CoC on and off for about 25 years now, and for the last two I can't get away from the Cthulhu Invictus setting (Roman Empire).
It,s just so... refreshing!
I don't know how doable is a Goodman module using those rules (???) but that would be MY favorite!
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Post by JonHook »

boneguard wrote:I really enjoy the AoC serie and although I'm sure they have tons for ideas, I'm wondering what members of the community would like to see in the future installements.

Personally, I would like to see:
1) A return of the Twins form Death in Luxor.
2) A Transylvanian Adventure with a primer concerning (Romania, Moldavia, Bulgaria and surrounding Nation)
3) A Turkish Adventure (The Cappadocia area could be good)
4) An Arabian Desert Adventure
5) A Sahara Desert Adventure (Maybe the legendary city of Tombuctu).
6) A Himalaya/Tibet adventure with the Yeti or the Migo
All great ideas. I too would like to see a return of the twins.
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Post by JonHook »

sheriffharry wrote:I've been playing CoC on and off for about 25 years now, and for the last two I can't get away from the Cthulhu Invictus setting (Roman Empire).
I don't know how doable is a Goodman module using those rules (???) but that would be MY favorite!
To my knowledge, I think all of the Age of Cthulhu scenarios are planned to be set during the classic 1920's and 1930's. But, that said, I wonder what it would like to see in the 1920's some kind of discovered relic from the Invictus period.
boneguard
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by boneguard »

JonHook wrote:
sheriffharry wrote:I've been playing CoC on and off for about 25 years now, and for the last two I can't get away from the Cthulhu Invictus setting (Roman Empire).
To my knowledge, I think all of the Age of Cthulhu scenarios are planned to be set during the classic 1920's and 1930's. But, that said, I wonder what it would like to see in the 1920's some kind of discovered relic from the Invictus period.
That could work really well.

Several CoC Adventures deal with finding some kind of artifact from the past. An Invictus Era (or dark Age Era for that matter) could be interesting to tie it all together.

Return to “Age of Cthulhu”