DCC Fables

What games do you want to see? What can we do better?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

DCC Fables

Post by fathead »

Here is an odd one - Dungeon Crawl Classics geared for a younger age group. I'm on a few different forums, one of which is EnWorld. From time to time, I read a thread asking for adventure and theme suggestions for something they intend to run for their child.
Dark Oracle of Gaming
ChristinaStiles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: DCC Fables

Post by ChristinaStiles »

fathead wrote:Here is an odd one - Dungeon Crawl Classics geared for a younger age group. I'm on a few different forums, one of which is EnWorld. From time to time, I read a thread asking for adventure and theme suggestions for something they intend to run for their child.
You'd be better off starting with a game aimed at children that is easier to learn. [shameless plug]Faery's Tale (and upcoming Faery Tale's Deluxe version) [/shameless plug] is an rpg that was specifically written to introduce children to roleplaying. It has several adventures written for it already.

Christina
Christina Stiles
DCC #21 Assault on Stormbringer Castle, DCC #22 The Stormbringer Juggernaut, DCC #49: Palace in the Wastes; Dragonmech: The Last City, 2nd Age of Walkers, Steam Warriors

Return to “Suggestion Box”