Dungeoneer RPG card face

Dungeoneer the RPG is fast paced and easy to learn, and yet is packed with depth and tactical game play. You can set up your game session in moments and enjoy playing for hours.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, Harley Stroh

Thomas Denmark
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Dungeoneer RPG card face

Post by Thomas Denmark »

It seems I am always apologizing for the lack of news and updates on the development of the Dungeoneer RPG. I'm sure Joseph has long since been wondering if it will ever be done. Well, nobody wants this project finished more than I do. It has been challenging, but it looks like it will be the most rewarding project I've done based on the enthusiastic reaction of playtesters.

At long last here is the face of the new Dungeoneer cards that will be included in the set.

Read more here:
http://dungeoneering.blogspot.com/2008/ ... -face.html

Until then, happy Dungeoneering!
Thomas Denmark
www.studiodenmark.com
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Dungeoneer RPG card face

Post by goodmangames »

Looks good!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
relmbob
Gongfarmer

Post by relmbob »

Thomas,

That card format looks nice. What are the white circles on the edge of the stat icons? Also, what does the fleur-de-lis denote?

Here's hoping that you made a New Year's resolution to have the game released in time for GenCon '09. :wink:
Thomas Denmark
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Thomas Denmark »

relmbob wrote:Thomas,

That card format looks nice. What are the white circles on the edge of the stat icons? Also, what does the fleur-de-lis denote?

Here's hoping that you made a New Year's resolution to have the game released in time for GenCon '09. :wink:
the little white circles are actually little starbursts - those familiar with the card game will recognize those as "hits", it indicates how much damage a hit in that form (Melee, Magic, or Speed) does.

Also, every set has a symbol associated with it placed in the bottom left corner, the fleur-de-lis is a placeholder until I design the set symbol. This makes it easy to separate card sets out when they've been mixed together.
Thomas Denmark
www.studiodenmark.com

Return to “Dungeoneer”