any more dcc conversion to first edition D&D

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Alarick
Far-Sighted Wanderer

any more dcc conversion to first edition D&D

Post by Alarick »

hi all i seen the the dccs that are converted to first edition and love them but was wondering if there are any more that have been converted and will there be any convertd in the future
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

DCC's converted to First Edition AD&D

Post by tacojohn4547 »

Alarick wrote:
hi all i seen the the dccs that are converted to first edition and love them but was wondering if there are any more that have been converted and will there be any convertd in the future
Yes, at least one more DCC has already been converted to Fist Edtion AD&D. Iron Crypt of the Heretics, DCC #12.5, by Harley Stroh, has been converted to First Edition. I created a conversion document for Iron Crypt that is essentially a set of DM's notes for running the 3.5 module under First Edition. The conversion document requires that you own a copy of the DCC itself since not all of the module text has been incorporated into the conversion document.

At some point, I think Goodman Games is going to add the DCC#12.5 conversion document to their downloads section of their website. Of course, I can email that document to you if you'd like to have a copy.

Beyond DCC #12.5, there are a few more DCC's which I'd like to convert to First Edition. In particular, I'd like to do Crypt of the Devil Lich (DCC #13), Legacy of the Savage Kings (DCC #17) and Blackguards Revenge (DCC #12)

Note that since these conversion documents are offered as free web dl's, they are a labor of love on the part of the fans that do the convertion. There's also no set schedule for the conversions.

Hoep that helps,

tj
Alarick
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC conversions to first edition D&D

Post by Alarick »

cool that be great here my email so you can send it cascca@sbcglobal.net
tacojohn4547
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by tacojohn4547 »

Alarick,

You've got mail!

Also, you might want to delete your email address above once you get the files.

cheers,

tacojohn4547

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”