New Rat King Art

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

New Rat King Art

Post by Warduke »

Holloway is sickeningly good. I'm so buying that module again.

Sighs. May have to buy 2 copies of Revenge too. Any word on the release date? :twisted:
Angulimala
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Angulimala »

Speaking of Rat King art ... I'm desperate for images of wererat goblins. I'd like to use these as a visual aid when DM'ing the rat king modules. I haven't been able to locate any on the Internet or within any rules books or D20 supplements. Anybody have some of these?
Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Warduke »

Not terribly goblin-y but it has the rat part:

http://studiodenmark.com/gallery/pictures.php?pic=251
Black Knight
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Black Knight »

It never ceases to amaze me to see DCC #1 hit reprint after reprint. Thanks go to all the fans of the good 'ol feel modules who have made the DCC series one of the best sellers I've personally seen. And a big round of applause to all authors, artists, catographers, and Joe Goodman for bringing these painfully entertaining modules to everone.
JP Quinn
Owner, Dolmen Creative
Giving dice to your imagination!
Goodman Games Writing Credits: A few 3E DCCs, a Complete Guide, and a few books for Blackmoor.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I just got in the advance copies of DCC #27, DCC #28, and the DCC #1 reprint, and they turned out great. They're shipping to distributors next week, and should be in stores the week of May 30.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Warduke »

I just got in the advance copies of DCC #27, DCC #28, and the DCC #1 reprint, and they turned out great.
:D :D :D :D

......IIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH........

Dungeon Crawl Classics: The only product where if the dungeon doesn't kill you, the waiting will.

:D :D :D :D
Angulimala
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Angulimala »

goodmangames wrote:...DCC #27, DCC #28... should be in stores the week of May 30.
Uh oh! Barely in time for the 20% off sale! I've already got them on order but don't know if they'll arrive in time... :(

Midnight Comics in Houston, TX has done a great job of getting the modules for me the minute they're released AND they happily extended the discount as well.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”