Dungeon Crawl Classics Reprint Status

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Dungeon Crawl Classics Reprint Status

Post by goodmangames »

I've gotten a lot of questions lately about what's going on with the sold-out copies of Dungeon Crawl Classics (currently #1, #2, and #3). Here's a quick rundown on what's planned...

Dungeon Crawl Classics #1: Idylls of the Rat King will be reprinted early next year. The new printing will be updated to version 3.5, and will feature all-new cover art.

Dungeon Crawl Classics #2 and #3 aren't scheduled to be reprinted. What we'll probably do is a compilation of some kind, once several more have sold out. As to when that will be, I don't know, but probably late 2005 at the earliest.

And yes, if we do a compilation like that, we will include DCC #3.5: The Mysterious Tower. For those of you who don't know about it, that's the Gen Con 2003 con special that has never been in stores... and which I get asked about all the time. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Barrataria1

wow!

Post by Barrataria1 »

Excellent news... I'm busy converting 1 & 2 to B/X D&D from the pdfs I bought... no hurry!

BB
JoeGKushner

Post by JoeGKushner »

Would such a compilation be like Adventure I and II from AEG and update not only the stats but perhaps some areas of the modules themselves? Provide brief links or anyting?
Frilf

Post by Frilf »

Glad I got my copy of DCC#3.5 at Gen Con, then ;) Gen Con 2003, that is! Looking forward to the "updated" Idylls and possibly the future compilations. BTW, these modules are great! :)
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

JoeGKushner wrote:Would such a compilation be like Adventure I and II from AEG and update not only the stats but perhaps some areas of the modules themselves? Provide brief links or anyting?
Possibly. I'm not certain yet. One thing I wanted to do with Bloody Jack's Gold was expand the prequel/sequel possibilities -- that module just screams for expansion -- but the author is busy with his new baby so it may not be possible. But we'll see... :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”