DCC World PDF Coupon

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

catsclaw227
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC World PDF Coupon

Post by catsclaw227 »

Will there be a discount coupon for DCC world for those of us that buy the print box-set but also want the PDF for use in-game?

I use my laptop when I game, along with DM Genie and I use the PDFs of the DCCs along with my Print ones in game all the time.

Matt
aka catsclaw
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

That would be nice. Highly unlikely, but nice. Who knows? Maybe Joe will surprise us again.

I think at least those of us who bought it at GenCon should get one. Not only did we pay full price, but I paid over $800.00 for flights and a hotel room just to be there and buy it in order to help cover Goodmans GenCon expenses. So you could say I paid $870.00 for my GenCon purchase. :lol:
:wink:
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

And Goodman Games thanks you, Treebore. ;)

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Hopefully my emoticons showed I was joking. It was a great mini-vacation, met many gaming buddies. Didn't catch up to tacojohn, but I at least had a good phone conversation with him as he was driving home.

But a gaming coupon would be nice.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Both understood and appreciated, T.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Heck,

I still haven't washed the hand I used to shake with Joe Goodman....and that was after the Devil Lich tourney.

And I'm in healthcare!

Pity my patients,

:D

Ben
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
catsclaw227
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by catsclaw227 »

I ask because I bought the boxed set, and then tonight put the PDF in my rpgnow cart and wanted to click "buy now", but a coupon would be nice for those of us that own in print (and PDF) most of the DCCs. :)

Can we get some coupon love?

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”