Classic Dungeon Crawl Classic, #0-10

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Which is the Classic Dungeon Crawl Classic?

#0 Legends are Made
9%
#1 Idylls of the Rat King
36%
#2 Lost Vault of Tsathazar Rho
9%
#3 Mysterious Tower
18%
#4 Bloody Jack's Gold
6%
#5 Aerie of the Crow God
6%
#6 Temple of the Dragon Cult
3%
#7 Secret of Smuggler's Cove
6%
#8 Mysteries of the Drow
No votes
#10 Sunless Garden
6%

Total votes: 33

Save Vs. Death Ray
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Classic Dungeon Crawl Classic, #0-10

Post by Save Vs. Death Ray »

It's stupid, but I love em all. Can't be helped. But which is your favourite Dungeon Crawl Classic? And why?

(Board code would let me poll all of them so I have to make more threads.)
Save Vs. Death Ray
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Save Vs. Death Ray »

"Bounce with me, bounce with me."
joeforan
Far-Sighted Wanderer

No votes for Legends?!?

Post by joeforan »

I can't beleive Legends didn't get any votes... other than mine I mean... wow.

That had to be the most fun I and my players have had since the late 80's. We all liked the concept so much that we sat down and worked out how to allow the characters to transfer to PC classes without nerfing the first-level PC benefits too badly and not hacking apart the NPC classes so that they could continue playing them. In my game, Bowen, Bec, Lord Casimir, and company are exploring the Lost Vault, since Blogg's cousin Logbrag went crazy and started threatening Fairweather and Dundraville!!

Seriously, that was one of the coolest modules I've ever seen, and it totally re-energized our entire group. And definately thanks to Renshai for the map!
Maliki
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: No votes for Legends?!?

Post by Maliki »

joeforan wrote:I can't beleive Legends didn't get any votes... other than mine I mean... wow.

That had to be the most fun I and my players have had since the late 80's. We all liked the concept so much that we sat down and worked out how to allow the characters to transfer to PC classes without nerfing the first-level PC benefits too badly and not hacking apart the NPC classes so that they could continue playing them. In my game, Bowen, Bec, Lord Casimir, and company are exploring the Lost Vault, since Blogg's cousin Logbrag went crazy and started threatening Fairweather and Dundraville!!

Seriously, that was one of the coolest modules I've ever seen, and it totally re-energized our entire group. And definately thanks to Renshai for the map!
Now it has another vote, I just got the download, and I think its great. (of course I always loved 0 level adventures :D )
Never throw rocks at a man with a Vorpal Sword

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”