Cheers to Goodman Games

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

jfrenia
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Cheers to Goodman Games

Post by jfrenia »

My group finished 4th this year in the Dungeon Crawl Classics tournament and I wanted to give my praise to Goodman Games on a fun and well run tournament this year.

I'd also like to offer a round of dwarven ale to the DMs this year, at least for my 2 sessions, a very well run and fun game. Already looking forward to next year!
fathead
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by fathead »

I'll definitely 2nd that! I've said it before - the DCC tournament is the one event at GenCon that I look to get every year. It's the first event I register for (this year, I had to register for it twice, just to get all 4 tickets for one time slot).

All the GMs we've had have been great. I think we've had ALMOST every GM...I think there are only 1 or 2 GMs that we haven't had yet. Maybe after 1 more year, we'll have our "GMs of the DCC" collection complete.
Dark Oracle of Gaming
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

For those of us that weren't lucky enough to play, how did the adventure go?

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”