DCC #17: Legacy of the Savage Kings

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

Despite some 20+ odd years of gaming, I rarely DM "stock" modules. I'm a compulsive tinkerer. I'm always tweaking pre-written adventures to suit what I want, or at least what better fits my game sessions or style.

"Legacy of the Savage Kings" was the first "stock" module I've run start to finish - untouched, no changes wanted or necessary - since ... um, B4 - The Lost City. I liked it so much that (for once) I had no desire to tweak anything. It's a pleasure to read and a pleasure to run.

Harley, you done good. :)
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

:) This must be Harley's feel good week. Next week is going to hurt. :)

Seriously though, thank you Mike. Especially the nod back to B4 - One of the greats. How cool is it that we get to work with those same artists?!

If anyone, anywhere wants to write for Goodman Games, I encourage you to submit module proposals (as per the guidelines on the submission page).

It is the best gig ever and the thrill of a lifetime.
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”