What happened to the Aereth Map?

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

johnkzin
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Black Diamond Games, in Concord CA

What happened to the Aereth Map?

Post by johnkzin »

The Goodman Games webpage used to have a really nice mega-map of Aereth that you could clock on regions and get a view of all of the adventures that were in that region. It was an awesome resource (that I probably haven't truly looked at in a couple of years, but still...)

Will you be updating it? It seems there are still Aereth adventures being produced (at least I'm pretty sure I saw one for the DCC rpg), so I can't imagine why you'd let that resource fall away. And it seems like updating the Aereth content for both DCC and 5e would be incredibly useful. I know I'd buy the Aereth Gazetteer, and Castle Whiterock, for 5e if they came out. Especially in print.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: What happened to the Aereth Map?

Post by GnomeBoy »

I think it must've slipped away when they started the new website -- a complete re-design.

It was a pretty cool resource.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Bolland
Gongfarmer

Post by Bolland »

I remember that map as well. It doesn't exist anywhere else? That's a bummer if it's gone.
Here are some serious benefits of appetite suppressants if you need them.
johnkzin
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Black Diamond Games, in Concord CA

Post by johnkzin »

I did stitch together the individual maps from the old website... so I have a single large map, but I don't know if the admins would want me to post it. And it only seems to go up to DCC 58. (and while it's all of the map area that the gazeteer supplied, it's not the entire planet of Aereth, which is slightly disappointing).

If the admins/moderators read this: do you mind if I upload it? I think it's pretty much the same files that used to be available publicly via the web anyway. Just stitched together into one big file.
James Mishler
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by James Mishler »

James Mishler
Personal Gameblog: http://adventuresingaming2.blogspot.com

Return to “Everything Else”