What is next?

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

What is next?

Post by CharlieRock »

So I guess Dungeon Crawl Classics has done it's run. I guess I can start collecting all the Wicked Fear Factory modules. Only missing one there so it shouldn't take me long to catch up. Maybe the Morningstar setting? Dungeoneer? Etherscope?
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I've been wrong before, but I'm sure DCC will have a 4e incarnation....
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

We've got some really cool stuff in the works... 2008 is going to be a fun year. Stay tuned for details...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

GnomeBoy wrote:I've been wrong before, but I'm sure DCC will have a 4e incarnation....
That is not something I'm going to be collecting. And nobody else is going to be until May or so.

I'm going to pounce on these Complete Guides. And DragonMech looks very interesting to me. I've been a long time fan of BattleTech. ShadowRun works by crossing CyberPunk with Fantasy (other subjects of interest to me.) So this has a lot of potential to me.
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

goodmangames wrote:We've got some really cool stuff in the works... 2008 is going to be a fun year. Stay tuned for details...
Dude! There is cool stuff all over the place here now. 8)
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Are you kidding? Etherscope is hella good. Imagine Sterling & Gibson's Difference Engine taken to the next level, injected with caffiene and pumped on steriods, and then crossed with a generous dash of Lovecraft.

Oooooooooh yeah, baby.
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

Ogrepuppy wrote:Are you kidding? Etherscope is hella good. Imagine Sterling & Gibson's Difference Engine taken to the next level, injected with caffiene and pumped on steriods, and then crossed with a generous dash of Lovecraft.

Oooooooooh yeah, baby.
I keep getting sidetracked. I got the "Just a Delivery" module in the grab bag last year. Finally got around to reading it around Halloween this year. I liked it (was a big fan of RTG CyberPunk).
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

CharlieRock wrote:I keep getting sidetracked.
Looking at the sheer tonnage of Castle Whiterock, I can see how that might happen.... :)

Return to “Goodman Games General”