Bloody Jack's Gold

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Mbuvnietl
Ill-Fated Peasant

Bloody Jack's Gold

Post by Mbuvnietl »

I just have a quick question: Will it be possible to pre-order Dungeon Crawl Classics 4: Bloody Jack's Gold over the next few weeks?

I stopped by a local game store out here in Berkeley and although they did have a good-sized shelf of Goodman Games books, they didn't have any of the DCC series on hand. I thought it might be easier to catch up on the series in one go via your online store.
Last edited by Mbuvnietl on Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Except for the few releases that are already listed for pre-order on the site, I'm moving away from taking pre-orders. After the notable tardiness of a couple releases due to some unforeseen complications, I decided I didn't want to take people's money while not being able to promise timely delivery of the goods.

You'll see new products added to the online store as soon as we have them in our warehouse (usually about a week before they stores). And we send out updates to our mailing list when new products are released. (You can join the mailing list on the front page of the site.)

Once the release schedule is back on track and I feel confident I can deliver products when promised, the pre-order option will start appearing again.

Out of curiousity, was the store Games of Berkeley? They're generally pretty good about stocking our products.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Mbuvnietl
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Mbuvnietl »

Thanks for the fast reply! Those are good reasons for holding off on pre-orders, and I'm sure I can manage to get the book w/out having pre-ordered it.

Yeah it was Games of Berkeley (on Shattuck Ave.) that I stopped at. They said they'll order more of the Dungeon Crawl Classics - they seem like nice enough folks.
Merova
Ill-Fated Peasant

Preordering fro Alliance

Post by Merova »

Hi all!

If your local shop gets games distributed from Alliance, you can usually place an order with them to get it in upon release. DCC #4 was listed in the December Game Trade Magazine; it's code is IMP GMG5003. That should be all your retailor needs to bring in the goods for ya. ;)

Hope that helps.

---Olivia
Wise as Athena, Beautiful as Aphrodite, Stronger than Heracles and Swift as Hermes
Mbuvnietl
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Mbuvnietl »

Great to see Bloody Jack's Gold in the online store, but when I try to add it to my cart (by clicking on the PayPal icon), it just won't go in. No problems with adding the other modules to my cart, though. Could it just be me?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

D'oh -- it looks like Paypal can't handle apostrophes. Now that I removed the apostrophe from "Jack's" in the Paypal button code, it works fine. Thanks for catching it -- you're all clear now!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
JediOre
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Bloody Jack's Gold

Post by JediOre »

I bought it. I read it. I love it!!

Can't wait to DM it.

Please keep these coming. This really is an old-fashion dungeon crawl. Why more folks don't like 'em I'll never know.

$10.99 is not a bad price at all. Four of us game and we will more than get eleven bucks worth of fun out of this module.

Thanks.

Return to “Goodman Games General”