Dundjinni maps for Dungeon Interludes

General talk about Goodman Games. If it doesn't go anywhere else, post it here. Includes news, announcements, questions, gossip, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Dundjinni maps for Dungeon Interludes

Post by superfan »

Hey guys and gals!

I just posted my first map from Dungeon Interludes with Joe's permission at www.dundjinni.com in the forums / maps area under the post about Modules that allow posting of maps.

It is the first 3 rooms from Interlude 2. I hope you like it!

I'll try to make it into an Adobe acrobat file in case anyone wants it. Email me at benwax@aol.com and I can send it to you (if your email allows fairly heafty files of around 10mb or so)

Ben "superfan" Waxman[/img]
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Joseph showed me the entrance map, and I really like it. Great job, Ben -- the maps from Devil Lich were great, especially the ones for the third level.. Can't wait to see what other tricks you have up your sleeve for mapping out the rest of this module.
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Thanks guy!

I've posted my final two maps of Dungeon Interlude #2. They are of course on www.dundjinni.com in the forum, then maps area.

Hope you like it, and hope it's useful for your players....if only Joe would post my jpg's .....sigh...

the life of a busy game maker I guess.... :D

Ben "superfan" Waxman
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Interlude #3 maps are posted on the Dundjinni web site at www.dundjinni.com.

I hope people find it helpful to plan their gaming sessions (I know I do - I luv props!)

If anyone needs the Adobe files prior to when Joe gets a chance to post my Interlude stuff, drop me a line at benwax@aol.com and I'll send em your way. The files are less than 10mb apiece, and can be printed in glorious color at 90 cents a page (8.5 x 14 inch) at Kinkos. No smearing or time spent drawing on a messy battleboard. Drop a clear piece of acrylic that you pick up at Goodwill (off an old piece of art) and you're good to go.

Stay well!

Ben "superfan" Waxman

Return to “Goodman Games General”