This is the place to find out all of the games the Road Crew will be running, as well as where the folks from Goodman Games will be appearing!
- This event has passed.
Dungeon Crawl Classics Online #1 @ Kappa Castle Game & Hobby Shop (Okinawa, Japan)
August 14 @ 3:30 pm EDT
Note: Dates and times are JST (Japan Standard Time) as this event is in Okinawa, Japan
You’re no hero. You’re an adventurer: a reaver, a cutpurse, a heathen-slayer, a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets. You seek gold and glory, winning it with sword and spell, caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished. There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them.
Event: Dungeon Crawl Classics ONLINE one-shot (brought to you by Kappa Castle)
Date: Friday, August 14th
Time: 3:30 PM to 8PM
Gamemaster: Robert from the D&D Okinawa FB Community, and the now legendary Kappa Castle groups on Wednesdays (West Marches), Mondays, and Sundays.
Players: 4-5. (No prior experience with DCC needed.)
Stuff you need:
– A copy of the DCC Quick Start Rules (available at Kappa Castle along with a free adventure book) or the PDF can be found here: https://goodman-games.com/store/product/dcc-rpg-quick-start-rules-intro-adventures-pdf/
if you get a copy, please don’t read past page 37. Pages 38 to the end of the book contain the adventure we will go on. (Characters will be provided)
– A device with a good connectivity, earbuds w/microphone, a quiet place to play from, and a modern browser (we will use Google Meet for video/audio no signup needed).
– Some dice or Dice Roller https://purplesorcerer.com/roller.htm (DCC specific, requires Adobe FLASH) Generic Dice roller (doesn’t require FLASH) http://www.roll-dice-online.com/
– DM will provide several randomly generated characters to each player for this game.
Game content rating: Adults only 18+ Content suitable only for adults ages 18 and up. May include prolonged scenes of intense violence, graphic sexual content, and/or gambling with real currency. (But you know it’s all imaginary, right?)
How to register:
1) You MUST click on both “going” and “reserve a spot” on the FB event to guarantee a seat.
2) Reserving a seat means you are committed to attending. Check your schedule and personal commitments first before reserving. If people reserve and then cancel, it means empty seats at the table that would have otherwise been filled by happy gamers.
Do you have an upcoming event? Submit your event through our convenient Event Registration Form, and we’ll get it listed on the calendar!