We don’t have a single preview for you today…we have TWO!
We’ve put together a PDF preview of both of this week’s third-party releases for you to check out. We have both Mysteries of the Multiverse and The Gongfarmer Militia previews for you, and after you’ve had a chance to look them over, be sure to grab a full copy in our online store!
A level 1 adventure and judge’s toolkit for MCC RPG
Tribal Seekers wander the wilds to discover ancient artifacts and valuable resources to bring back to their communities. They cross through acid jungles, dodging sentient strobe-lights. Bandits with mutagenic mustaches chase them across the photonic desert, only giving up the chase to take shelter from a passing nega-storm. This zine makes your post-apocalyptic game come alive! While it is created for Mutant Crawl Classics, it is easily adaptable to use with other post-apocalypse or science-fantasy systems and settings.
- 52 pages of gameable content, beautifully illustrated by Boson Au and J.E. Shields
- Designed for Mutant Crawl Classics, but usable with any OSR or OSR-adjacent game
- A brand new level 1 adventure titled: And Now, Our Feature Presentation!
- Planar travel adventure hooks for 10+ different DCC/MCC settings
- Info for different geographical regions, the strange anomalies and weather that affects them, and how these regions influence mutations
- Mutagenic mustaches and tech toupees
- Generators for strange communities, dangerous ruins, dangerous bandits, and traveling the world of Terra A.D
- Includes tokens and maps for VTT use
The Gongfarmer Militia is a Dungeon Crawl Classics-compatible zine that expands on the rules for hirelings and followers.
Is your party of reavers in need of a little help? This zine expands the DCC rules for hirelings and followers!
The 32-page, saddle-stitched black & white digest-size zine includes:
- Rules for creating, hiring, and upgrading followers for your player characters;
- Expanded morale rules and a random table for morale reactions;
- 8 hireling classes, including the gongfarmer militia, hired muscle, hedge mages, elven guides, and more;
- 2 guest hirelings written by Luau Lou (Dandyline Games) and Matt Robertson (A Conspiracy of Ravens)
- Random tables for each hireling class to give your followers unique abilities and traits;
- Artwork by Charles Ferguson-Avery of Feral Indie Studio!
When your party needs an extra hand, sword, or expendable lackey, hire the gongfarmer militia!