Speak LOUDLY and carry a BIG SWORD!
It’s a new zine from a new publisher! BIG SWORD: Graves and Groves focuses on the undead and nature to add new classes, monsters, and much more to your Dungeon Crawl Classics campaign.
Here’s info direct from the Kickstarter:
Graves & Groves is the first volume of (what we hope) will become a larger series of Dungeon Crawl Classics compatible zines, BIG SWORD. This volume specifically focuses on the undead and nature. It will feature:
- A detailed and comprehensive Vampire Generator fit for a lich!
- A full write-up on The Curse of Dhampirism – an article on what happens to a player character stuck between the worlds of life and death!
- A New Patron: The Prime Vampire, the progenitor of all other vampires; a creature of unimaginable pain and power, older than Time Itself!
- The Treefolk Class – An ancient race that wields both might and magic, fueled by their attunement to nature.
- Survival Mechanics! Now you can finally force your party to suffer the full weight of starvation and exhaustion with an elegant addition to any wilderness campaign!
- An old favorite returns, the Ranger Class, as remixed by the BIG SWORD authors!
- And finally, a small Hexcrawl Adventure that ties all of it together!
- Rules for handling Downtime between adventures!
- Party Composition: An article detailing our thoughts on the strange intricacies of DCC Party Composition.
All of this (and possibly more!) will be contained within a satin-finished 5.5 x 8.5 digest-sized saddle-stitched zine of 25-45 pages with a color cover, and black and white insides.
BIG SWORD: Graves & Groves is fully funded and has already hit its first few stretch goals. Help them reach all of their goals by supporting the Kickstarter today!