The magic of Zinequest continues with a new zine filled with mystical items for your Dungeon Crawl Classics campaign.
Mike Moore has launched Chthonic Crawl on Kickstarter, a new zine filled with magic items that you can immediately insert into your campaign. The goal for Chthonic Crawl is to create an ongoing publication, with each issue tackling different subject matter, such as shops, NPCs, adventures, more magic items, monsters, magic spells, gods and patrons, etc. This only happens, however, if you support the first issue!
Here’s info direct from the Kickstarter:
The first issue of Chthonic Crawl is a 36-page, saddle stitched, B&W, 5.5” x 8.5” zine with a full-color cover compatible with Dungeon Crawl Classics and other OSR-style systems.
- 17 bad-ass magic items that you can drop into any fantasy setting.
- Each item comes with a B&W hand-drawn picture by the amazing Trey Baldwin.
- All magic items come with a brief system-agnostic history and plot hook as well as the traits that item possesses.
- Each page was lovingly edited by Sally Cripe.
- You’ll receive PNG files of each item that can be used as handouts etc. with every PDF or higher backing, which will be fulfilled through Drive-Thru RPG.
- Includes a foreword written by the legendary game designer Harley Stroh.
- No flipping pages. Each item will be contained within one two-page spread.
Chthonic Crawl is fully-funded and ready to go. Jump in and be a part of this new Kickstarter today!