Only a little over 2 days left to back this successful kickstarter!
Say it with me everybody — “Rancid Canyons of the Floating Death Sheep.” Fresh from Enie Gold Award-winning cartographer and designer Glynn Seal and the team at MonkeyBlood Design and Publishing comes a fully DCC-compatible low-level adventure with a completely, totally, absolutely normal name that you’re sure to remember. But there’s only a little over 2 days left to grab this fully funded (and fully weird!) adventure at a great price.
When Yarrowbone’s herds are menaced by a sinister and unknown threat, the village grows desperate for adventurers to step up and take care of business. But (in case the title wasn’t a big enough hint!) things are not all as they seem in the regions outside Yarrowbone . . .
Rancid Canyons of the Floating Death Sheep
This 64 page, perfect bound adventure for levels 3-4 features the following:
- The detailed village of Yarrowbone featuring NPCs and 22 locations (can be used as a base for any future adventure).
- Immersive NPC and building art.
- Six pieces of cool cartography.
- Three new juicy magic items.
- Seven tricky new adversaries.
- Five engaging mapped encounter locations.
- Table of additional adventure hooks.
- Table of NPC names.
- Information on fitting the adventure into the Lost Wyrld setting of The Midderlands.
So what are you waiting for, the clock is ticking on this unique adventure — and you’ve got mutton to lose by backing Rancid Canyons of the Floating Death Sheep today!