Nothing says roguish action and sneaky peril like a journey through Lankhmar, the City of Sevenscore Thousand Smokes, home to the irrepressible sword-swinging duo Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser. Taking your Dungeon Crawl Classics games through this most mazy of fantasy cities has proven so popular that we recently reprinted the DCC Lankhmar boxset in a all its glorious detail. Not only does DCC Lankhmar introduce a variety of new spells, monsters, magical items, patrons, and rules to make your DCC RPG campaign more like Fritz Leiber’s exiting stories, but this deluxe boxset contains a wealth of Lankhmar-specific tools and extras to bring the world of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser to life on your table.
- The Judge’s Guide to Nehwon (104 pages)
- Compendium of Secret Knowledge (40 pages)
- Lankhmar: City of the Black Toga (44 pages)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar #0: No Small Crimes in Lankhmar (12 pages)
- A gigantic 33” x 17” poster map of the City of Lankhmar
- Another 17” x 22” map of Nehwon
- A 3-panel judges screen with tables specific to the DCC Lankhmar setting
- An exclusive issue of the Goodman Games Gazette
- Plus download codes for a digital edition
One look at the photos of the high quality extras in the DCC Lankhmar boxset and we think you’ll agree it’s the absolute best way to transport yourself to the world of Nehwon — short of finding one of those portals Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser occasionally stumble through!