The headline says it all: it’s a HUGE week of new releases in our online store!
The new holiday adventure module for DCC RPG is out! And the latest printings of the main DCC core rulebook has arrived as well, along with the new printing of MCC RPG—including the brand new softcover edition and Mutant Astronaut cover!
And as we mentioned, we’ll do everything we can to get you the physical product ordered through our online store if you order today, but we can’t promise it will arrive in time for Christmas. We CAN promise that you will be able to get the PDF of anything you buy instantly, however! So you’ll have a PDF while you wait on the physical product to arrive!
Let’s take a look!
A 0-level adventure funnel for DCC RPG!
“BURN THE WITCHES!”
A fanatical, starving colony is in turmoil and looking for someone to blame for their hardships! When the PCs are accused of causing the crops to fail, there becomes only one means to stay their death sentences: face the dangers of their savage island and recover the Holy Scythe of Mayflower stolen by the witch Abutit. If the PCs are successful, a ceremony of thanks will be served n their honor. If they fail, they will find themselves unwilling participants in the blood feast of the Gobbler Witch.
Includes a new, alternate character creation system using a single d4 to create your new PC.
Glory & Gold Won by Sorcery & Sword
You’re no hero.
You’re an adventurer: a reaver, a cutpurse, a heathen-slayer, a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets. You seek gold and glory, winning it with sword and spell, caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished. There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them.
Return to the glory days of fantasy with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role-Playing Game. Adventure as 1974 intended you to, with modern rules grounded in the origins of sword & sorcery. Fast play, cryptic secrets, and a mysterious past await you: turn the page…
What makes DCC RPG so great? Glad you asked…
- DCC RPG is a fast-paced, open-feeling rules set allowing for epic game experiences without unnecessary tethers. It uses modern game-play while paying homage to the origins of role-playing and the fun that it inspired.
- Goodman Games supports DCC RPG with adventures, settings, yearbooks, and sourcebooks based on Appendix N authors. Goodman Games has released over 40 adventures for DCC RPG, and more are in the pipeline.
- Beyond the core rulebook, there are settings that expand your experience with DCC RPG. These settings include DCC Lankhmar (licensed from the estate of Fritz Lieber), The Shudder Mountains (inspired by the works of Manly Wade Wellman), Mutant Crawl Classics (a stand-alone, post-apocalyptic, science-fantasy setting), Empire of the East (licensed from the estate of Fred Saberhagen), and the upcoming Xcrawl Classics and Dying Earth. All supplements use the Dungeon Crawl Classics core rules.
- Goodman Games offers a free license that allows fans to create rules and settings that customize the game in amazing ways. With over 200 fan-created products on the market, you can find almost any setting and mod that you desire.
- The core rulebook includes the introductory adventure “Portal Under the Stars”, one of our most popular adventures, as well as the level 2 adventure “Keep Off the Borderlands” by Rev. Dak J. Ultimak.
The same great content as our standard DCC RPG 9th printing hardcover but featuring limited edition cover art by Sanjulian.
The same great content as our standard DCC RPG 9th printing hardcover but featuring limited edition cover art by fan-favorite artist Stefan Poag.
Triumph & Technology Won by Mutants & Magic
You’re no zero.
You’re a wasteland wanderer: a mutant, a seeker, a robot-killer, a stoic shaman guarding forgotten ancient sciences. You seek triumph and technology, winning it with mutations and magic, soaked in the radiation and quantum fields of the mutated, the savage, the semi-sentient, and the artificially intelligent. There are treasures to be won in the taboo lands and ruins, and you shall have them.
Return to the glory days of science fiction gaming with the Mutant Crawl Classics Role Playing Game. Adventure like it’s 1978 again, with modern rules grounded in the origins of post-apocalyptic role-playing. Fast play, a mysterious future, and 100% compatibility with the DCC RPG system await you — just activate your artifact…
What makes MCC RPG great? Glad you asked…
- It’s a fast and easy-to-learn system that is perfect for all ages.
- MCC is 100% compatible with Dungeon Crawl Classics, allowing for easy conversion of DCC modules and even crossover events.
- A unique character creation system that funnels potential adventurers through a zero-level game to create a PC you know from the ground up.
- Over a dozen adventure modules are currently available to use in your campaign, with more on the way.
- Includes the introductory adventure Assault on the Sky-High Tower to get you into the game quickly.
The same great content as our standard 3rd printing hardcover of MCC RPG but now in softcover format!
The same great content as our standard 3rd printing hardcover of MCC RPG but featuring the limited edition Mutant Astronaut cover by Sanjulian!