Now that event submissions and badge sales for Empire of the Cyclops Con (November 5-7, 2021) are open, we’re looking to fill every possible slot with the best in games and gaming-related content. To show our appreciation for the hardworking event runners that make all of our online conventions the absolute best in fun and friendly gaming, we’re giving a free badge to anyone who runs two or more events at Empire of the Cyclops Con! After all, we couldn’t do it without you!
Just read on for all the details about how to sign up to run an event in what is sure to be our best online convention ever:
And remember: we love to have a wide-variety of events for our attendees to select from, Empire Con is about more than just Dungeon Crawl Classics. It also covers D&D of all editions, as well as versions of DCC (MCC, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, etc.). So be ready to get your game on no matter the rules!
Let’s look at some details.
Judge and Event submission FYI – When you submit events:
- Please fill out all of the fields
- Please give descriptions. There is space for an optional long description – please use that!
- There is a field for special event tracks. We will call out these events in certain ways so please ensure you tell us if your events match one of these tracks: New DCC Players Welcome, D&D 5E, Sword & Sorcery Workshops, or Xcrawl Classics Beta Rules.
- We ask for an email and an alternate contact method (such as Discord name to use on our Empire of the Cyclops Con channels) for judges, so players may contact you. For privacy, you may wish to create a different email or another contact method than your personal one to use for contacting your players. Just make sure it is one you will check often, as players frequently join events at the last minute and will need to know where to log on for your event.
- Once event registration begins, please make sure you are contacting your players early and often to confirm your online gaming method and links.
Schedule of Important Dates:
- Event submission opens 9/11.
- Event schedule posted 10/1.
- Badge sales open 10/2. <—- (you are here)
- Event pre-reg for volunteers and judges 10/3.
- Event registration opens 10/9.
- Last day for ticket refunds 11/4.
We look forward to seeing you all on the weekend of November 5-7 at Empire of the Cyclops Con! Don’t miss it.